Thursday, January 27, 2011

Easy Peasy


Can't get much easier than this! I saw this idea on another blog, and am going to walk to Trader Joe's with the kiddos as soon as Ben gets up from his nap. Obviously, I'll have a better recommendation tomorrow, but really, how can you mess it up? Cook pasta, drain, and while it is still hot, mix in this Sun Dried Tomato & Pesto Torta (found near hummus in refrigerator section) for some creamy yumminess. Throw in some chicken, shrimp, or extra veggies and you've got an awesome meal. I plan to steam some broccoli on the side.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. I could have sworn that a torta was a sandwich. Btw, I was laughing so hard I was crying again tonight. I think I'm so funny. I'd like to point out that the two times I have laughed the hardest in the past year is thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete